If you’re under 18 years of age it’s important that you get your parent(s)/guardian(s) to read through this policy and discuss it with you. And don’t forget you should always get the consent of your parent(s)/guardian(s) before giving any information or sending materials to anyone, including Da Vinci, Da Vinci Kids and/or AzoomeeAzoomee and Da Vinci, whether online, by post or in any other way.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions of Use) applies to your use of our website and any mobile applications operated by us.
We want Azoomee and Da Vinci, Da Vinci Kids and Azoomee to be safe and enjoyable environments for everyone. We care about your information and the trust you place in us to handle and protect your information securely. Whenever you provide us with your information we will only use it in line with all applicable data protection laws including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“Data Protection Laws”)
What are our Details?
“Tinizine”, “Azoomee”, “Da Vinci”, “Da Vinci Kids”, “we”, “us” and/or “our” means Tinizine Limited (registered number 09218957) and our registered office address is A1 Golf Driving Range, Rowley Lane, Arkley, England, EN5 3HW, telephone +44 20 7253 1900.
References to “our Sites” refers to www.azoomee.com and https://www.davincikids.tv/ and their sub-domains (“our website”) and all applications, resources or services operated by us regardless of device or point of access.
What information do we collect about you?
Information you give us
You give us information about you when you sign up to use Azoomee or Da Vinci such as your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information (such as payment methods), gender and date of birth. You also give us information about you when you participate in discussion boards, chats or other social media functions on our Sites; or enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our Sites.
Some of our services enable you to sign-in via a third party service, such as Facebook. If you choose to sign-in via a third party app, you will be presented with a dialog box which will ask your permission to allow us to access your personal information.
You are in control of the information you provide about yourself but if you choose not to share your information with us some of the areas of the Sites may not be accessible to you.
Technical and Site-visit Information
Alongside the information you may give us, we may automatically collect technical and site-visit information including the Internet protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. The site-visit information includes the full Uniform Resource Locators (“URL”) clickstream to, through and from our Sites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources
Sometimes we need to work with third parties to carry out a service for us (which may include, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Performance of our contract with you and your consent are the legal bases under which we process any information we may collect from you. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com for Azoomee services and firstname.lastname@example.org for Da Vinci services.
These are tiny files of data that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They don’t actually store sensitive information about you, like your name or address, but they do hold a ‘key’ so that when you can come back to the website the key unlocks the information that the cookie collected last time. You can learn more about the cookies we use and how you can disable cookies in our Cookies Policy.
How do we use your information?
We will only use your personal information when the law allows it. Most commonly we use your information:
- where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you so as to allow you to participate in the features we offer on our Sites;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to improve and administer our Sites, tailor our content and offers and for internal business purposes;
- if you have agreed, to email or send you by SMS information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way you can exercise the right to opt out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com for Azoomee services and firstname.lastname@example.org for Da Vinci services;
- to contact you about your use of the Sites or changes to our Sites or policies;
- to ensure that content from our Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device; and
- to use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Will you be contacted for marketing purposes?
We will only send you marketing emails or contact you where you have agreed to this. We may personalise the message content based on any information you have provided to us and your use of the Sites. We may use information which we hold about you to show you relevant advertising on third party sites (e.g. Facebook). If you want to stop all personalised services from us you can do so by contacting us at email@example.com for Azoomee services and firstname.lastname@example.org for Da Vinci services. Our Sites do not have any advertising.
Do you share my information with others?
We do not disclose any personal information about children to third parties.
We do not share identifiable adult personal information with third parties other than where it is necessary to administer the services we have agreed to provide you. Any such information shared will be with appropriate security measures, to carefully selected third parties only, including service providers we engage to perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting or operating our Sites and sending email communications.
We may also disclose your information to third parties:
- If our or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
When we share your information we will always share it in a secure way and require such third parties to not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
You have the right at any time to ask us not to share any of your personal information with third parties by contacting us at email@example.com for Azoomee services and firstname.lastname@example.org for Da Vinci and Da Vinci Kids services and opting out.
Where do you store my personal information?
How long will you keep my information?
We’ll only retain your information for as long as necessary to give you the services you’re using and only for so long as the law permits. If you delete your account with us then your personal information and any user generated content is deleted immediately, and the remaining information is anonymised for analytical purposes.
How do you keep my information secure?
We have put in place measures to protect the security of your information. Third parties will only process your information on our instructions and where they have agreed to treat the information confidentially and to keep it secure. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and the relevant supervisory authority of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
How do we treat children’s personal information?
If you are under the age of 18 and you wish to provide us with your information for any purposes, such as to participate in a competition, you must read this policy with your parent(s)/guardian(s) and you may not provide any information without obtaining their consent first.
If we are notified or otherwise learn that a person under the age of 18 has submitted personal data to us, otherwise than under the conditions of this policy, we will delete such personal information.
What are the community or social features that Azoomee offers?
Outlined below is a description of some of the Azoomee social features that affect the way that your personal information is used. This description is provided in compliance with The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- Chat: Azoomee’s built-in instant messaging feature allows parents and their children to send text messages, emojis and supply pre-made stickers and artwork to other family members. Azoomee Chat can only be activated once a parent has verified their identity by taking up a paid Azoomee subscription. Children can also chat with invited friends but only after parents of both children have approved the connection. Azoomee’s chat function is a closed network so children cannot be contacted by strangers and parents must always approve all connections. Children have the ability to report any problems they experience in their conversations with the easily-accessible ‘Report’ button, and parents will be notified automatically by Azoomee to take the necessary action. Parents have full access to their children’s Chat conversations at all times. Find out more about Azoomee Chat here. If you have any questions about this feature or any concerns about conversations your child is having, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Art Studio: Children can create original artworks using the Art Studio’s tools. There is no access to the device’s camera, microphone or ‘camera roll’. Children can share their artwork via the Chat service. Parents always have full access to their children’s artwork.
- Personalised Profiles: Parents can create a profile for each of their children. A nickname and age must be supplied for each profile. This information is used to curate the content library such that age-appropriate content is presented to each child in the family. Any content or communication generated by the child, such as artwork or Chat messages, is saved against their profile. Azoomee does not use these profiles to drive any behavioural content delivery or advertising.
What are the community or social features that Da Vinci offers?
Outlined below is a description of some of the Da Vinci Kids social features that affect the way that your personal information is used. This description is provided in compliance with The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- Personalised Profiles: Parents can create a profile for each of their children. A nickname and age must be supplied for each profile. This information is used to curate the content library such that age-appropriate content is presented to each child in the family. Any content or communication generated by the child, such as artwork, is saved against their profile. Da Vinci Kids does not use these profiles to drive any behavioural content delivery or advertising.
How can I withdraw consent?
You have the right to withdraw your consent for any specific processing of your personal information which you have previously agreed to or from receiving any promotional communications from us. To withdraw your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Azoomee services and email@example.com for Da Vinci and Da Vinci Kids services.
Access to Information
Data Protection Laws give you the right to access information held about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the personal information we hold in relation to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Azoomee services and email@example.com for Da Vinci and Da Vinci Kids services or write to us at the address at the end of this policy. You will need to provide us with two copies of suitable ID.
Can I change, update or delete my information?
You can change or update your information or delete your account with Azoomee and/or Da Vinci at any time. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Azoomee services and email@example.com for Da Vinci and Da Vinci Kids services. If you request us to delete your account this will erase any personal information that we have about you. And it will mean any data about how you have used the Sites will be made anonymous. If we have shared any of your personal data with third parties we will contact those third parties and notify them of your request to have your information erased.
We may change this policy from time to time and will post the latest version on Azoomee and Da Vinci’s respective websites. If Azoomee or Da Vinci wishes to use your information in a way which is incompatible with the information in this policy, we will contact you (and your parent(s)/guardian(s)) to get your consent.
What doesn’t this policy cover?
This policy doesn’t cover companies, websites, applications or other services that we do not own or control, which may have their own privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of use. Where you access our Services via a third party website, such as Facebook, that site may also collect and use your information and you are responsible for reading any such policies or terms that apply to that site.
Who can I contact and how can I make a complaint?
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you have concerns about how your information is being used by us.
Last Updated: 8 September 2021